Skip to main content

Insane, Incognito, and In cahoots - joke


MY TRAVEL PLANS FOR 2015 . . .
 
I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone.
I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
 
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.
 
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
 
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
 
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
 
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
 
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
 
I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

A similar joke is here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male logic joke

*This is a story which is perfectly logical to all males:*   A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."   A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.  The wife asks him, "Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"   He replied, "They had eggs."

Funny dog pictures - If Dogs Worked in Offices

Share this here:

Earth's wobble causes global warming

EARTH’S WOBBLE CAUSES GLOBAL WARNING, NOT CO2 EMISSIONS OR OCEAN CURRENTS, PER TEAM HEADED BY OSU RESEARCHER Digital Journal, “Debate Ends on Central Cause of Earth’s Cooling & Warming,” 8 Aug 2009; Space Daily, “Ice Ages Linked to Slight Shifts in Solar Radiation,” 24 Aug 2009; The Kiplinger Letter, “Climate Change Legislation, What it Means to Business,” 18 Aug 2009. As the carbon dioxide management bill - aka cap and trade - looms in Congress, a new study from Oregon State University emerges that ends the scientific debate on the central causes of ice ages and warming periods on Earth. Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore is fond of saying that the scientific debate on global warming is over - and while he may now be correct in the fact that a debate has come to an end, the central cause behind climate change does not support the carbon cap legislation that is being cobbled together by Mr. Gore and his Democratic allies in the U.S. Congress. The ear