Whether a man winds up with a nest egg, or a goose egg, depends a lot on the kind of chick he marries
Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earnin' his salt that he forgets his sugar
Too many couples marry for better, or for worse, but not for good
When a man marries a woman, they become one; but the trouble starts when they try to decide which one
If a man has enough horse sense to treat his wife like a thoroughbred, she will never turn into an old nag
On anniversaries, the wise husband always forgets the past - but never the present
A foolish husband says to his wife, "Honey, you stick to the washin',
ironin , cookin' and scrubbin'... No wife of mine is gonna "work""
Many girls like to marry a military man - he can cook, sew, and make beds and is in good health, and he's already used to taking orders
Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it
Some people try to turn back their odometers....Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way...... I've traveled a long way
and some of the roads weren't paved!
You know you are getting old, when everything either dries up or leaks
Old age is when former classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald, they don't recognize you
Have a GREAT day.......and keep laughing! It's good for the soul!
Friday, January 31, 2014
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Most Unusual Buildings On Earth
Fuji Sankei Building in Tokyo
The Longaberger Company's Home Office really is a basket!
You know that your looking at a real building right? The Crooked House was built in 2004 as an addition at a popular shopping center, and is a major tourist attraction in Sopot , Poland . We just wonder what happens when someone who's under a controlled substance sees this building for the first time in their life.
Here's a building that should really get your attention when walking pass it. The Dancing House is considered as one of the more real controversial buildings in Prague . The DH was actually designed by a great architect from California , which only proves that he had done some type of hallucinogen while designing it.
The Bank of Asia is a very famous building in Bangkok . It was made way back in 1985, and it's robotic appearance is just a symbol of the modernization of banking. It also has the ability to transform into a mega-robot. So, if Godzilla ever decided to show his green face in the land of Bangkok , they would have to fight!
If you saw this picture for the first time, you'd probably thought that it was hit by a massive earthquake. But it wasn't. In true fashion of the Ripley Legacy, it was built to reflect the odd 1812 earthquake that measured 8.0 on the rick. The building has now become one of the most photographed in the world because of it.
The Wilson Hall
This somewhat modernize building was actually built between 1971 and 1974. It's unique design gives the Wilson Hall a great sense of structure, and a prominent landmark for the skyline. The building provides big laboratories, offices, and supports space for over 1500 scientists. And it houses all kinds of strange experiments.
135 Degree Angle
This bizarre house really doesn't have an official name, but it does have a 135 degree angle. So that's what we're going to call it. Unfortunately, the only info we have about this house is that it was built in China or Japan . And that it has a silly pink roof. And if you look real close, you'll notice that it's on a 135 degree damn angle.
This hotel's unique design was directly inspired by the traditional temples in Japan . The Tokyo Sofitel has over 72 rooms, and 11 suites with 3 non-smoking floors. And 5 meeting rooms that includes high-tech boardrooms. Please realize that you have to sell your soul in order to step foot inside this amazing hotel.
We wonder what type of work goes on inside this kind of a building. The unofficial Triangle Building is just a wonder to look at and to ponder over. But, can this be one of the evil headquarters for Scientology or Starbucks? Does this building have triangle bathrooms? There's so many damn questions!
The Astra Haus
The strange building is actually a brewery in Hamburg , Germany . The floors can move up or down on it's skinny column core. As of now, the unique building has been destroyed. One of it's more famous beer brands was recently bought by a big refreshment corporation. And that beer brand was called Astra.
Take a journey into the unknown with a building called Wonder Works . It's central Florida 's only upside down attraction. And an amusement park for your mind, and your stoner friends. This odd building has over 100 wacky interactive exhibits for your entire family to experience. But make sure you free your weed before coming.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
In the movie Enough Said, Julia Louis-Dreyfus plays Eva. Eva is a divorced woman who decides to pursue the man (Albert) she's interested in. She later learns that Albert is her new friend's ex-husband.
- The main character (Eva) is played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus who was Elaine on Seinfeld...duh!
- The actor who played Eva's ex-husband (Toby Huss) was the Wiz in a Seinfeld episode who said "I'm the Wiz and nobody beats me!"
- The actress who played Eva's friend Marianne was also in a Seinfeld episode.
- In the movie, Eva is a masseuse who offers to give her boyfriend (Albert) a massage sometime. In a Seinfeld episode, Jerry's girlfriend Jodi (Jennifer Coolidge) was a masseuse who refused to give him a massage.
- Eva is often seen struggling to carry her massage table up one of her client's stairwells with no help from her client. In an episode of Seinfeld, George helps Jodi carry her massage table to the cab.
- After meeting, Eva goes to Albert's house. He is wearing his pajama pants which exposes his penis to Eva...just like the classic "He took it out" episode.
- Unbeknownst to Albert, Eva becomes friends with Albert's ex-wife (Marianne). When Albert finds out that they're friends, he breaks up with her. In the famous "Their real and their spectacular" episode, Elaine becomes friends with Jerry's girlfriend, Sidra, When Sidra finds out that Elaine is Jerry's ex-girlfriend, she breaks up with him.
- Albert was concerned that Eva would have "man hands" just like Jerry's girlfriend in the "Bizarro Jerry" episode.
Go see this movie immediately (if not sooner)!
Monday, January 27, 2014
ME FIRSTAnd the SURGEON GENERAL says . .
Words of Wisdom
A fortune to remember
Stay off the course . . . Or else!
Not my job
DESPERATE FOR A TICKET TO THE WORLD CUP
BEST T-SHIRT DESIGN
QUEEN OF THE BLONDES