In the movie Enough Said, Julia Louis-Dreyfus plays Eva. Eva is a divorced woman who decides to pursue the man (Albert) she's interested in. She later learns that Albert is her new friend's ex-husband.
- The main character (Eva) is played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus who was Elaine on Seinfeld...duh!
- The actor who played Eva's ex-husband (Toby Huss) was the Wiz in a Seinfeld episode who said "I'm the Wiz and nobody beats me!"
- The actress who played Eva's friend Marianne was also in a Seinfeld episode.
- In the movie, Eva is a masseuse who offers to give her boyfriend (Albert) a massage sometime. In a Seinfeld episode, Jerry's girlfriend Jodi (Jennifer Coolidge) was a masseuse who refused to give him a massage.
- Eva is often seen struggling to carry her massage table up one of her client's stairwells with no help from her client. In an episode of Seinfeld, George helps Jodi carry her massage table to the cab.
- After meeting, Eva goes to Albert's house. He is wearing his pajama pants which exposes his penis to Eva...just like the classic "He took it out" episode.
- Unbeknownst to Albert, Eva becomes friends with Albert's ex-wife (Marianne). When Albert finds out that they're friends, he breaks up with her. In the famous "Their real and their spectacular" episode, Elaine becomes friends with Jerry's girlfriend, Sidra, When Sidra finds out that Elaine is Jerry's ex-girlfriend, she breaks up with him.
- Albert was concerned that Eva would have "man hands" just like Jerry's girlfriend in the "Bizarro Jerry" episode.
Go see this movie immediately (if not sooner)!