Saturday, May 14, 2011
Sex and the City 2: Ten things I learned watching Sex and the City 2 with Sarah Jessica Parker
2. Suzanne Somers has all the solutions to menopause issues.
3. Women going through the change are interested in loud, rampant sex with strangers surrounded by disapproving people.
4. Water splashing up on your nanny (Alice Eve) exposing her breasts to your husband and children is normal.
5. Women from Ireland don't wear bras.
6. When inviting a professional woman as your guest on a business trip, you should expect her to act like a college kid on spring break.
7. When walking through the desert, high heels are appropriate footwear.
8. Changing your clothes frequently is required for women.
9. If you make out with another dude, expect to be rewarded with a new ring by your husband.
10. When baking cookies and making a mess, wear a vintage dress that you love as opposed to something you don't care about.