- Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. That's FAITH.
- When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. That's TRUST.
- Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but still we set the alarms to wake up. That's HOPE.
- We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That's CONFIDENCE.
- We see the world suffering, but still we get married and have children. That's LOVE.
- On an old man's shirt was written a sentence 'I am not 80 years old; I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience.' That's ATTITUDE...
Have a happy day and live your life like the six stories.