Monday, November 10, 2014

Joke: hunting on Sunday

Hunting on Sunday 

I  had  everything  planned  and  had  told  my  wife I would not be going to church with her on Sunday.

My  wife  reminded  me  that  Sunday  was  the Sabbath  Day  and  hunting  a  trophy buck should not   be   part   of   the   Sabbath.
 
   I  scouted  the  area  all  summer.
  
   I searched out the best location for my tree-stand.

   I set  it  all  up  a  month  ahead  of  time.

   I  trailed   the   herd.

   I  picked  out  a  trophy  buck.

  Two  days  before opening  day  I  rechecked
    every  aspect  of  the  hunt.

  Everything    was    in    place.
  
Sunday  morning,  I  woke  up  at  2  am.
  
   I  put  on  my  camo,  loaded  my pack,

     set  out  for  my  stand.

  This  was  destined  to  be  an  epic  hunt.

   As  I  approached  my  deer  stand........ 



I  called  my wife  and  told  her  I  had  decided  not  to hunt  on  the  Sabbath  and  would  meet her  at church.

The   Sunday   sermon   was   entitled .........................

"The   Lord   Works   In  Mysterious   Ways".

No comments:

Post a Comment