Pictures, jokes, and other stuff
Stuff nobody cares about
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
George W. Bush with veterans pictures
Attitude tells a lot about a person.
1.If a hug is needed, don't be shy!
No one appreciates a firm handshake more than a soldier.
2. If they prefer not to shake hands…
…then a chest bump will do.
Just make sure you do a duck face afterward so they can laugh at you.
3. Admire their medals. They were hard-earned.
4. Always treat their families with great respect.
They have been through more than you could imagine.
5. Laugh with them!
Laughter is a medicine that works 102% of the time.
6. It’s important that you treat a soldier the way you would treat your own family.
7. If you know a soldier, call them on the 4th of July.
It will make their day!
8. Or you can Skype them.
9. Each soldier has an amazing story.
Listening is often the best gift you can give someone.
11. Give them a hug! Soldiers love getting hugged because most of them are big softies deep down.
Soldiers love being active.
12. Do a sport with them.
President Bush golf's with wounded veterans at the Warrior Open tournament.
13. Serve them a big dinner if you can. Lots of meat.
14. Make sure you are respectful.
. But if you only have a minute, look them square in the eye…
And say, “Thank you.”
We promise you they will appreciate it.
God Bless America !
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
George W. Bush
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)