Monday, May 2, 2011
No Strings Attached: Five things I learned watching No Strings Attached with Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher
1. If your father died, you should invite someone you barely know and refer to it as "something stupid to do."
2. Spooning with your clothes on is horrible.
3. It is possible to walk into a room of women and within one minute know that they are all on their period.
4. Eating Dunkin Donut holes helps to ease emotional pain.
5. When people are in love, they say cheesy things like "I'm warning you, if you take one step closer, I'm never letting you go."