Thursday, December 15, 2016

Celebrities Who Will Leave the U.S. if Trump Wins

Al Sharpton
This civil rights activist and minister said at a press conference that he’s reserving his ticket “out of here” if Donald Trump were to win. Hope he’s decided on a nice place!

Amber Rose
This model may not have specified where she plans to move, but she sounds serious! “I can’t even think about it! I’m moving, I’m out! I can’t. And I am taking my son with me,” she told US Weekly

Amy Schumer
Amy Schumer said she would move to “Spain or somewhere” to avoid living in Trump’s America. “My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish,” she said

Chelsea Handler
Comedian Chelsea Handler isn’t kidding around about leaving the country either. She’s said she’ll move to Spain and supposedly already bought another house!

 Cher
There’s probably not many people who despise our newly elected president as much as Cher! She tweeted that she plans on moving to Jupiter!

Eddie Griffin
Eddie told DJ Vlad that he’ll move to Africa to avoid living in Trump’s America. “He’s good at making money, but he’s ignorant,” the comedian said

Jon Stewart
Political (FAKE NEWS) Jon Stewart is on board with Cher! “I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers,” he said.

Neve Campbell
This House of Cards star told Huffington Post UK that she thinks Donald Trump’s “honesty is terrifying.” Where does she plan on residing next? Canada

Raven Symone
Not only does Raven plan on moving herself to Canada, she wants to take her whole family with her too! And she apparently already bought her ticket

Samuel L. Jackson
Actor Samuel L. Jackson once said he would pack his bags and move to South Africa if Trump won. “He’s just running for popularity. C’mon, just let it go,” he said

Whoopi Goldberg
This actress and host of The View said she would leave the country, but did not specify where to.

Lena Dunham
The star and creator of Girls has made it very clear that she’s a Hillary fan who won’t hesitate to leave Trump’s America. “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver,” she said

Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg once said she would move to New Zealand over a Trump presidency. “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president,” she stated.

George Lopez
This comedian and actor said he’d move to Mexico to avoid a Trump presidency. “If he wins, he won’t have to worry about immigration, we’ll all go back,” he said


No comments:

Post a Comment