Wednesday, May 4, 2011
The Lincoln Lawyer: Five things I learned watching The Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew McConaughey
1. Let's say you kill someone and get away with it then beat the crap out of a prostitute and are charged with the crime. Don't hire the attorney who represented the man who was convicted of your first crime. He may get wise that you committed both of the crimes.
2. Realtors can break into anyone's house with ease.
3. After urinating in a public bathroom, washing your hands is optional if there is a killer near.
4. The Lincoln Lawyer has nothing to do with Abraham Lincoln.
5. Aside from the fact that he drives a Lincoln, we never learn why he is the Lincoln Lawyer.